Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

MrYenko posted:

Burrowing owls, watching the sunset.

Dad, get me a burrow owl for Christmas. I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Last weekend I went spring mushrooming with some friends. We didn't find any morels, but we did find this owl! It was really large, which my phone pic doesn't express very well.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

One of Olympia's many snails.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

OneTwentySix posted:

The lizard is some sort of fence lizard, Sceloporus spp.; either a western fence lizard or a sagebrush lizard.

I like to think that fence lizard means that they will buy stolen property.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

ExecuDork posted:

"Halucinogenic Fungus Researchers" sounds like a decent band name. Not great, but a good start.

It was a Butthole Surfers EP from 1986.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

A western fence lizard, I believe:

It wouldn't let me get very close, but in the second pic you can see how vivid blue its belly is!