Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I found this snake in my front yard

He had to be about 1 and a half feet long. I'm not sure what kind he is though. I live in south texas and we have a lot of snakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I went fishing all day and all i caught was this

dont worry i threw him back

I think this is called a Hardhead Catfish.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

edit:double post

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I found some bugs that were sitting on the floor of my work

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

This caterpillar suprised me

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Winklebottom posted:

A chaffinch joined me for breakfast. Must've done this a lot, no fear at all. Declined to jump on my hand, though.

I envy you. Turning into a disney princess. Sorry about your lovely parents / step parents

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Looks like a black vulture. We got them in texas and there seems to be a lot out recently. That or there more roadkill this year.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Saw this little toad at a work site. We picked up some pallets and a dozen of them scattered in all directions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Critterquest 2021: huntin' varmints