Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I was trying to find some photos of wild turkeys I thought I saved, but can only find ducks.

These two ducks were hanging out together, I assume they are a couple. Crazily colored ducks like these two were with a bunch of others like normal mallards. Why are some ducks white like this? Are they some kind of domestic breed? Wild? The white one definitely didn't seem like an albino, its eyes weren't red. This was at a pond inside a park by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I didn't know anything about leucism or even that domesticated ducks were a thing. Thanks guys!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Whoa! Penguin highways loving rule! :coffeepal:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hooah posted:

I couldn't find the "identify this critter" thread, so I'll just ask here. I was out walking with my daughter yesterday, and saw this bug. It's about thumb-sized, and we live in San Antonio. What is this crazy thing?

Uh... I don't think you should post that there. In fact don't be surprised if your town is evacuated shortly

*EAS tone begins*

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I haven't been outside in a while but here's a picture of a jellyfish that lives in Monterey