Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I got this too but i spent my whole day sick and havent gotten to it uet. Bery hype to smash a face and then do some cool yakuza poo poo like sneak into a girls window at night for relations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game is loving insane. I had to stop a high school girl from selling her panties, help as producer on a food tv show, and teach a poser yanki band how to truly act like hooligans so their fans wouldnt revolt

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

i was gonna get resident evil 7 but uuuhhh yeah im gonna get this

this game is loving incredible. seriously like, the music, the writing, everything about it is so loving good. this game is really funny in a genuine way too, really good localization.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cool so theres an MGS crossover

one of the characters has a freakin eyepatch on his left eye and a ponyttail dude. its a must play

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

good.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just spent 8 hours playing this, holy poo poo the story is incredible, it's hilarious how simple but amazing things start out, also hell yes to outrun and space harrier! With scan lines?!?!

Im like at least 15 hours in and the game just gets better and better

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I caught a great white shark fishing lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Welp. Guess I'm not giving Yakuza 0 any more chances, after all. I played like an hour, then I had to go. I saw no way to save. So I assumed (perhaps foolishly) that Autosave occurred. Booted up just now and nope. No save.

Not going through all that initial slow boring bullshit again.

Outtie five thousand.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh cool a full fledged remake of the first yakuza comes out this year and youll be able to bring your yakuza 0 save into it

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/yakuza-kiwami-an-extreme-remake-on-your-ps4/

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

"Majima, the one-eyed, mad-as-a-hatter psychopath of the Yakuza series takes on the role of the protagonist’s sworn nemesis. And to punctuate that in Kiwami, there’s a new system where he pops out of the most random of places for impromptu encounters. I’m talking “pops out of a manhole” levels of ridiculous,"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

any performance improvement with the new pro firmware?

yeah it sucks you and fucks you while you play the game, and it mixes you a drink, and sings old dixie

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Kiryu can leave Kamurocho at some point, right? Because I can't find Super Hang on anywhere. I'm desperate for more Karaoke songs as well.

Yes but theres a way to get a super hang-on in Kamurocho

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is probably the funniest, coolest game I've played in years.

yeah

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

when the felonious rats start making GBS threads up a GBS thread

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Can't you buy it digitally

i did

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Do all of the Yakuza games have as amazing of soundtrack as this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYB-D9qEwzI

all the synth tracks that play in the bg during cutscenes and poo poo are awesome as well

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The animation quality of the facial expressions for the cabaret special training is OD im sitting there really catching feelings for these babes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

julian assflange posted:

Do you get to use weapons at any stage? I have them but don't know how to use them. I'm only at chapter 5 so maybe that's after?

down on the dpad switches to your equipped weapon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dude. You need a new keyboard already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lamey_whinehouse posted:

I don't know what that sarcastic poo poo means.

its short for "please keep posting here"

• Locked thread