Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress all news on the release date for Yakuza Kiwami and it's almost Q3. Get a move on I want to play this so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yakuza Kiwami 29th of August! :rms:

Only $30!

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 12, 2017

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Awesome. It comes out at the very end of my month long vacation lmao.

Imagine having a month long vacation and then knowing at the end of it you would have a new Yakuza game to play.....you're living the life, Knuc

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Knuc U Kinte posted:

poo poo...never thought of it that way. The glass is half full after all.

:unsmith:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imagine then spending a month finishing Yakuza Kiwami then knowing it's only six months until Yakuza 6. The glass just keeps getting more half full!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Has anyone played the first Yakuza? I'm thinking that the price is low because there isn't anywhere near as much content as Yakuza 0 or 6 (when that comes out)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can't pre-order on PSN yet....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pre-ordered :smug: steel motherfucking book and all :rms: :thurman:

• Locked thread