Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This game is essentially the polar opposite of LA Noire, where instead of having a giant game world with absolutely nothing to do except drive from point A to point B for 20 minutes you have a relatively small game world where you can walk to any place in a few minutes and there's different things to do all over. Also, it's fun, and the combat's good, the faces don't look messed up and the writers don't have their heads up their asses

You see that karaoke bar in the distance? You can go there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can't wait to get this poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I need this drat game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Also I know theyre bring Kiwami over but are going to translate Dead Souls as well?

Dead Souls came out in NA 5 years ago

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Pardon my ignorance but is there a compelling reason to get a PS4 pro instead of a slim? Also what games other than this and bloodborne are must have sony exclusives?

PS4 Pro looks like it's more worth it now that it's getting the ability to boost performance in all games, not just ones with a Pro patch. The Last Guardian is good too, if you're into normie poo poo like me Uncharted 4 is worth it too, Nioh is supposed to be really good (the demo was good)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I was afraid of that. Looks like I'll have to wait 3 weeks so I can afford the pro. Thanks pablo.

No problem, I don't have a pro and the regular one works fine for me, performance in TLG was a little rough at times but most games are fine

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeah I got Yakuza 0 last night and played for about an hour before falling asleep, it was super smooth. Game owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This

• Locked thread