Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah and corrin is pretty moronic but it's not like she's any dumber than any of the other characters in fates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

yeah and corrin is pretty moronic but it's not like she's any dumber than any of the other characters in fates

Nah, Corrin's definitely among the dumbest - at least the Conquest version. Only ones who give them a run for their money are Azura in general, the Nohr royals - also on the Conquest route - and the Awakening trio on the Birthright route - taking into account the DLC as to why they're supposedly there in the first place.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Wasn't expecting nephenee in the top 20! Let's keep pushing!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Endorph posted:

Maybe. But even if they're all bankrupt she's the one who tried to make the largest withdrawal with the little opera moment.

Really, the thing I hate most about Corrin is the lack of any kind of interesting/any kind of any personality in supports to make up for the stupidity in the main game. Look at Smash. Her win quotes include "Good!" for pete's sake.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fighto

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

With the new standings, I'm tempted to just vote Joshua and Nephenee over and over for the next days.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chiasaur11 posted:

Really, the thing I hate most about Corrin is the lack of any kind of interesting/any kind of any personality in supports to make up for the stupidity in the main game. Look at Smash. Her win quotes include "Good!" for pete's sake.
i mean that's a dubism, the jp quote is 'And that's game," which at least comes across a little smug.

but yeah corrin is pretty bland

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!
Seth

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i voted for charlotte, because she is very strong

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sharrrk posted:

i voted for charlotte, because she is very strong
you should have voted for fe6 karel then, he has the highest str growth in the series

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there are other reasons that i voted for charlotte,

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

sharrrk posted:

there are other reasons that i voted for charlotte,

Speed boost?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Severa missed out on the top 20, but Cordelia is in. That's not going to help her inferiority complex.

Who even likes Cordelia?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Clawtopsy posted:

Who even likes Cordelia?

Who even is Cordelia again?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

MegaZeroX posted:

Who even is Cordelia again?

She played the harp at your birthday party, my liege.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
she's like a really boring severa that wants to cheat on you

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

voted for L'Arachel

Please Remember to Vote

Extra Tasty
Aug 5, 2014

please remember to vote for heather

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I voted for Micaiah because seeing her in the top 10 reminded me that I liked her and thought she was pretty cool.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I voted for Tibarn, because he is badass and the best beast-type character in any FE game. Running out of PoR characters to vote for though, I'll probably vote for Marcia tomorrow and then move on to Awakening characters for the last few days.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Grozz Nuy posted:

I voted for Tibarn, because he is badass and the best beast-type character in any FE game. Running out of PoR characters to vote for though, I'll probably vote for Marcia tomorrow and then move on to Awakening characters for the last few days.

Just vote for them again but from Radiant Dawn.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I just remembered that reyson punched oliver so hard he broke his hand so I'm gonna vote for them both

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ruggington posted:

voted for L'Arachel

Please Remember to Vote

i did

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???
I didn't realize how badly I wanted Tibarn as a unit until Grozz Nuy mentioned it, please vote for Best Bird while I stuff the ballot box in Soren's favor.

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010
Vote Merlinus 2017.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Arguably the most competent of FE sidekicks.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

thinking of voting for Candace

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!

Weissritter posted:

Arguably the most competent of FE sidekicks.

Possibly, or maybe my PoR vote today of Titania.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
hell yeah tharja will be my wife in yet another game, it's all I've ever wanted...

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Today was finally FE8 day for me...

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

please remember to volke

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

I complain about lack of Judgral representation enough I figured I should vote for it some more

I can't believe that in under a week I'll be able to disregard my own advice and become a whale

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

And today brings a vote from me for the worst pseudo-Est in the series. Because just because she's an utterly horrible character in terms of gameplay doesn't mean she shouldn't get any votes.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Lord Koth posted:

And today brings a vote from me for the worst pseudo-Est in the series. Because just because she's an utterly horrible character in terms of gameplay doesn't mean she shouldn't get any votes.

...Vika?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I voted for Cynthia.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I voted for Lucina again, because keeping Corrin as far away from the number one spot as possible is all of our duty as citizens.

Probably also going to repeat votes for Morgan, despite her odds of victory being near zero. Just a little nudge to her odds of getting in the game early to torture various demi-humans.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Vika is available in Part 1 of RD, so not exactly a latecomer in the game - even if her availability after that is poo poo. She's also not remotely close to level 1.

I was talking about Sophia. :v:

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

We've got some VA's announced for Heroes..

Why is Fa so perfect? :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
The correct choices: