Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Wasn't expecting nephenee in the top 20! Let's keep pushing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

EGSunBro posted:

There's gonna be a ton of Gaiden characters too but probably not at launch. Echoes cross promo is guaranteed.

Also probably a good chunk of Sacred Stones and Tellius characters given their popularity, although again maybe not at launch. Honestly 4 and 5 are the only games I'd be very worried about representation from.

Considering the new echoes branding I wouldn't be surprised if we see 4&5 remakes in the next 3 years

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Those aren't run by Nintendo

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
On unit relevance don't forget they're going to be add support and pair-up systems later which could dramatically alter the game balance.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Got a 5 star Ninian :smug: which fills my need for a dancer

Now I can't decide what character to upgrade to 5star. My only real need is a decent armored unit but I haven't pulled any that it would be worth it for.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Roger Explosion posted:

Takumi is one of the units I am expecting to be kicked well-and-truly off his high perch. Close Counter is the only reason why he's top-tier and as soon as you're able to put that skill on someone with better speed or attack or BST, his days of being top dog are over.

Hector will probably survive though. He's a rare pull and, even without Distant Counter, he is a giant loving wall of pain.

Having close counter on your weapon instead of taking up one of your other skill slots is still a decent advantage though

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

O.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I saw there was a new Book and not having played since Book 2 thought I might check this game out again.

I got the free unit for beating the chapter and every time I try to parse this my brain goes lol nope and there has to be a better way to show what moves do.