Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

You can't vote for the Awakening paralogue boss with a sick skull staff who believes he'll become the next king if he steals the Fire Emblem, so the whole contest is compromised. I guess I'll pick, I don't know, Henry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

The random button showed me Arden, who seems like a great choice to me. Thanks random button!

Endorph posted:

that exact guy will be playable in that gba awakening hack im definitely still making

Late reply but that sounds extremely good.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Troposphere posted:

I got in on the voting late but that's ok cause I still got to choose my best girls :unsmigghh:

Huh, I never noticed that the artist gave Rhajat the same posture as Noire, that's a neat detail.