Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Don't forget to vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i voted for cynthia, btw

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i don't really have an affinity towards most of the cast of those games but at least it's not nowi

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

voted for L'Arachel

Please Remember to Vote

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I just remembered that reyson punched oliver so hard he broke his hand so I'm gonna vote for them both

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

please remember to volke

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

blizzardvizard posted:

Severe lack of manvotes itt

I'm working on it

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Eopia posted:

So why are all of you splitting your votes like that? It makes it so that anyone who voted every day for a single character had 13x as much power in the poll as you did.

I'm not gonna play the bad phone game but i am gonna remember to vote

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Never Forget

Your Votes

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

yeah they changed a lot of FE6 character names. Astohl is Astolfo, for instance.

this is deeply disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

yarne, shigure, azura, ryoma and chrom

woah