Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Arguably the most competent of FE sidekicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Julia and Lucina in my first roll. Keep?

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Both are 5 stars.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Julia is the best counter to the best unit in the game and is otherwise very good. And Lucina is pretty ok.

Yeah you should keep it.

She's very strong and my friend.

What is the best unit?

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Rolled a new account since I only realised recently it was released in my country's appstore, and was away for a long time.

Chose Brave Lyn as the free 5*, got Ayra and Sheena as my other 5*s. Have Tailtiu, princess Corrin at 4*, Cherche at 3*.

How are those? I guess I should not reroll?

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Tae posted:

How did you get Sheena? Free pick off one of the banners?

Hero Fest banner. Beginner only according to the disclaimer.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

How strong are the arena enemies in Intermediate and Advanced?

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

It's all relative to your own unit strength.

I think I will get the 7-win bonus first before trying out intermediate then.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

So after playing for about a day plus.. Ayra's skills seem to synergise really well? Speed and more speed, with her special on just 2 CD and adds a % of speed to attack.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

So at 15K feathers, probably going to save up 20K to 5-star one of my 4-stars (Cherche or Reinhardt). Leaning towards Cherche since Ayra and Blyn are more or less permanent fixtures, and I use Fjorm as my main baiter for both tempest trial and arena. Last slot is either Cherche (to have 1 of each color for arena) or Genny (healing for TT). Is that reasoning sound?

Also, should I start to build up more teams for modes like arena assault, or focus on trying to optimise inherited skills on a single squad?

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

What is a good budget B skill for brave axe Cherche?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

ungulateman posted:

Desperation with the brash assault seal :getin:

No brash assault shield unfortunately. This is the first tempest trial I am playing from the start. Started the game towards the end of the last TT, so did not get any seals from that.