Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This should probably be in the first post, alongside the link to the site proper https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/

Tired Moritz posted:

Please vote for bara Ike instead of twink Ike.

Seconded. Vote for the cooler Ike instead of the cool but not as cool Ike please.

Also I guess I should post my votes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Whoever voted to get both Corrins in, but especially to get female Corrin that high, have incredibly bad taste.

Also there's no characters from the first six games apart from Marth (twice) and Roy. The Tiki that got in is from Awakening. I guess this is the strength of the worldwide fanbase, I'd expect a lot more from the earlier games from the Japanese fanbase despite no one having personalities in the first three games.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Eopia posted:

So why are all of you splitting your votes like that? It makes it so that anyone who voted every day for a single character had 13x as much power in the poll as you did.

FE9 Ike is going to win males and Lyn or Lucina is going to vote females. There's no point in voting to win when the results were obvious before the poll even began.

I'm just voting my favourite characters for the sake of voting them. It's not like I expect Reyson to rank high.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Dunban posted:

Check if you can pre-register for FE Heroes. If you can, that usually means your phone (or rather your phone's current firmware) supports the game.

Incidentally, I was able to pre-register with my old phone that couldn't run Pokemon GO, but could run Record Keeper just fine.

The "usually" part is important here, since you might also not be able to pre-register because the game won't be out in your country, as is my case. You can check that here.

I really wish I knew why Nintendo hates us so much. No eShop access, no FE Heroes, extremely late Miiverse...but hey, I can pre-register for Mario Run, that's something right???

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

blizzardvizard posted:

Goddammit

Is there some sort of proxy i could use for this

Just download and install the apk on your own. That it isn't avaliable in your country only means you can't get it from the Play Store.

It's what I did for Miitomo and Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle, and both worked perfectly. I plan on doing the same here.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sigurd is an honorary Tellius character in my heart. Spanish names are still really confusing to me and I will greatly dislike having to tolerate them in-game if the language can't be changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Does anyone know how to change your character's name? Mine ended up with an unfortunate typo ("Blaze " instead of "Blaze", somehow) and it's rather distracting when he's mentioned by other characters.

Also I got all 3* from my rolls, I am literally Arthur. That is my luck.