Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

...People liked Micaiah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Last Celebration posted:

Well yeah but so was Lewyn and I still wouldn't trust that dude to advise anything before he died.

I would however trust Lewyn to advise things after he died.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Dunban posted:

The correct choices:

I just noticed the bad photoshop they did to Ike's bandana.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jakob will master the Joestar Special Technique.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

This just in, Hirohiko Araki has been contacted to do all the character art with a special twenty Marty variants to be released on day one.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Have you heard of the World of Awakening? How about the World of Birthright? Or the World of Conquest? Or the World of Mystery of the Emblem?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Pulled 5 Star Leon, he wrecks everything. Can't wait for the World of Radiance and World of Incest updates.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Terper posted:

You can't break canon like this, Heroes

That's a powerful wooden Gunter sculpture.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ut1-qt35I

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Takumi should've paid more attention to the plight of white working class voters in Wisconsin.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Ashunera is more popular than seems possible.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My Cordelia-Clarine-Olivia-Leo Gank Squad is working wonders. Brave Lance+ is sort of ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mysterious Masked Man is actually a clone of Camus Zacharias made with a part of his soul after the events of Zacharias's Counterattack.