Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ill most likely be out of the country when it starts so ill probably die from starvation on the other side of the globe as the world economy shuts down and my usd becomes worthless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i dunno but i hope mary chestnut writes a letter about it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mistaken for a neckbeard by the roving Feminazi militias after the shaving cream supplies run out.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i like the classics so disentery most likely

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

stabbed by a filthy united states immigrant coming to steal canada's jobs

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Taken out by a 17 year old army redhat three states away piloting a drone with an Xbox 360 controller

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm Australian so I'll live, but at what cost?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Savagely cucked to death

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'll die laughing OP

The world is a joke

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I live in California

the red state steer rustlers will cut off the cities from food and I will be murdered for my last can of grape leaf wraps from Trader Joes

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Alan Smithee posted:

I live in California

the red state steer rustlers will cut off the cities from food and I will be murdered for my last can of grape leaf wraps from Trader Joes
most red states don't produce much more than corn and cheatgrass anymore

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'll probably ride a nuclear bomb like in Dr Strangelove, right into a national park or whatever it is we'll be nuking

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mauled by a three-dicked bear while looking for discarded charcoal filters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

brutalized by red state mad max raiders

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
from winning, because we're going to win so much we will need to ask presidnet dinner timp to stop winning so much

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Cut myself opening a can of Dinki Di dog food and die of tetanus

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
As an Australian I'll be fine; but ideally I'd die in the nuclear strike launched by the president on California in a bid to remove all Blue states from the map.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Gridlocked posted:

As an Australian I'll be fine; but ideally I'd die in the nuclear strike launched by the president on California in a bid to remove all Blue states from the map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_(novel)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hunger strike after being given 10 years in prison for peaceful protesting before the civil war even actually starts. probably won't even get to pick up a rifle

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3sZiVAO0k

inshallah

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 hours!)

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

California makes most of the food crops in the us, what the gently caress are you talking about?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Sarcastically saying "But emails" and "They're both the same!" as my fellow prisoners weep and beg for mercy as we're all being lined up against the wall.

I will die as I lived: As a smug liberal.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm going to build a boat and sail it into battle for whatever side will pay me, and then die of thirst or scurvy because I don't know anything about sailing.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Peanut President posted:

California makes most of the food crops in the us, what the gently caress are you talking about?

California's not a red state, dude.

On topic, I just hope someone gets around to killing me op.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

cattle rustlers in the central valley are red staters. Not everyone here is a liberal

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
of starvation in my suburban home in the fetal position probably covered in poo poo

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Falling out of a guard tower.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
caught in a tunnel collapse trying to dig under the mexican-american border wall

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Darwin'ed out by men of heartier stock

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i will be appointed anime appraiser and will live a comfortable and cushy life

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
hanged by the commodant after participating in a plot to blow up the crematoriums of Andersonville II

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ScrubLeague posted:

Darwin'ed out by men of heartier stock

this really

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
criticality accident building freedom nukes to be shipped to dprk after the great nuclear parity un agreement

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

reeducated on the spot due to failure to stand during mandatory trump popup ad

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

consumed by normies posted:

ill most likely be out of the country when it starts so ill probably die from starvation on the other side of the globe as the world economy shuts down and my usd becomes worthless

I believe your answer is in your username.

I'll die because of

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Practicing my Budd Dwyer impersonation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

killed fighting over a carton of eggs in the mad rush to loot nearby supermarkets after the crash/bombs

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
hopefully in a way that leaves a corpse that alien archaeologists go "wow, what the heck were these guys into!!!"

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I will live to be 102 in my cozy littoral metropolis, protected by hundreds and hundreds of miles of sweet Mormons and gentle nothing

WEST COAST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

fighting alongside our PLA comrades against the last few dead-ender pockets of reactionary resistance

• Locked thread