Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
poorly constructed, homemade chemtrail gun explodes in my hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The Sausages posted:

Falling out of a guard tower.

i break this guy's fall

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
killed as part of an elaborate trolley problem

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Hearing "lol cuck"

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Taking a bullet for Meryl Streep

Whiskerando
Mar 13, 2011

I live in NYC so probably immediately in the terrorist attack that leads to a civil war in the following year. Thanks.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
Hurling my own excrement at Trump Jr's coronation.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I'll probably burn to death in nuclear hellfire

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I'll probably burn to death in nuclear hellfire

Yeah, that. Or if that doesn't happen, in some incredibly stupid way, like slipping and falling and breaking my skull when I run outside to see what all the shooting is about.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope
of laughter, from reading all the 12th dimensional chess explanations on how Hillary lost again, in 2020

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Gonna have to go for the classic summary execution

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Peanut President posted:

California makes most of the food crops in the us, what the gently caress are you talking about?
"red" meaning "republican" and not "communist"

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ill die of disease or starvation probably in the first 3 months when the federal government and most state guards preemptively(before full civil unrest)shut down modern water and sanitation services and pair their actions with sieges around most major metros. this is step one in depopulating america for its full transition to automation.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Mutual shooting by family members over which set of political beliefs are to blame for this.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also i might die from enhanced interrogation techniques:

quote:

Beginning with the CIA’s first detainee, Abu Zubaida, and continuing with numerous others, the CIA applied its enhanced interrogation techniques with significant repetition for days or weeks at a time. Interrogation techniques such as slaps and “wallings” (slamming detainees against a wall)

lol we're all so hosed thank you economic anxiety voters

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I assume I'll die in some cross-border raids.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

eaten by mutants that I accidentally let see me as I lap up scum water like a deer

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

suicide bombing to seal an underground tunnel to prevent the inbred mutant hordes from reaching Mole California

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Diabetes due to no health care.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Elephanthead posted:

Diabetes due to no health care.

You're going to die of 'beetus in any event

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

I'm thinking torn apart by a pack of feral dogs as I pick through the rubble for cans of food.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
MKULTRA, the sequel

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
I will be the 37th confirmed kill of this kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0oy_qk6u8A

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
lmao

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

eaten by radroaches

if not vaporized when the mirvs detonate

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Well, let's see!

*tosses bones*

inside...

*tosses bones*

a burning...

*tosses bones*

hmm, i don't recognize this sign at all... weird

it's like it's clearly a space, like in a room or a wagon, but this angle would mean it's a living thing...

wait, this other one... oh god

oh jesus christ oh god

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Overindulged on a large quantity of fascist flesh and iced milk in the summer heat. Died from severe cramping.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Peanut President posted:

California makes most of the food crops in the us, what the gently caress are you talking about?

You sure know a lot abut America's food supply despite not understanding one of the simplest concepts in modern american politics

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Assassinated by a revolutionary for being a liberal collaborator. :commissar:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
overdose on Jet

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

shot in the process of painting a thousand mile long dick on trump's wall

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

killed by the new and fascinating fauna that resulted from Northern East Russia succumbing to global warming

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
From gangrene after Stonewall Jackson's stupid rear end marches me up and down the Shenandoah Valley without shoes on.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
making GBS threads myself to death in a Georgia POW camp, as is tradition in our family

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

died from 47 separate diseases after eating food that has not been thoroughly inspected by the Administration of Agriculture of the Democratic Republic of California, despite the many, many warnings for tourists to not eat "mainland" American food

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.
famine and diarrhea in some random field in the second year of Great East European War

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

detained indefinitely for not paying sufficient amounts to the road toll (in fluid ounces of urine)

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
Stabbed to death by a screwdriver-wielding mob while trying to defend a box of taco shells, my last remaining foodstuff

Great men have died for less

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

while trying to provide food aid to famine-stricken rural parts of the former united states of america, i die from a freak tire dislocation accident in which the car flips over, hits a tree, flattening the jeep but i emerge relatively unscathed until a mutant hellmonkey conks my head with an empty coconut, cracking my skull, making me unconscious and bleed out to death over the span of eight hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I'll be first against the wall since I'm a republican.

I will also be laughing as they do it, the ecstatic laughter of the free to be specific.

• Locked thread