Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
All I noticed was N4B having HCT's av, and that weird self referencing post edited by a mod? I'm so confused.

And holly b got a name change?

M_Gargantua fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I was high and edited KFF's post instead of quoting it. Sorry.

Sounds like something a rank S super hacker would claim... or a Russian

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

That dude surviving is still the shocker of the decade.

He's actually been replaced by a clone. Spread the word. It's all a cover up/conspiracy and goes all the way to the top.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Mr. Nice! posted:

It works in the marines, too. :ssh:

Also getting rid of rates was a good idea and I wish they hadn't backed down on it.

Getting rid of referring to people as rates was dumb, but getting rid of classic rates for advancement purposes would have been fine.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Reverand maynard posted:

the navy enlisted having shiny silver stuff on their collars is dumb as hell

Where were you seeing sailors in non-work uniforms? Shiny is only for dress uniforms. (Or I guess those dumb khaki office uniforms that only lasted a few years.)

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
:roflolmao:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Better still. Surpass the marines. Become their superior by commissioning into the navy. Never have to worry about waking up with sand in your asscrack. Unless you passed out drunk on Waikiki beach, that's a navy problem.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Changing career paths to navy nuclear qualified officer will make you tons of money! Really!

Even if you are too inept to be a nuke you can be a swo and make just fine money but with better living conditions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

i could have got any job i wanted based on ASVAB scores but my recruiter talked me into subs because i'm a borderline aspergers and now I work in a cold metal tube that could kill me with no windows

• Locked thread