Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
When you can take the bong from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Make it even more interesting by enlisting with an open contract or "needs of the Army" or whatever! It's more exciting than actual gambling!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:stare:

Hmmm, that would be a jump from E5 to O6...

No, no no no.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I would have to give up my beard, and that is one sacrifice I am not willing to make.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

There's no way in gently caress they're going to get people who A: actually know what the gently caress they're doing, B: will actually have the stomach to join the military, and C: be able to be taken seriously by anyone currently involved in 'cyber'.
The especially funny thing about this is that O6 would not be even remotely good pay for the actual, no-poo poo experts (with those years of experience) they want to attract. "Competitive" pay would mean direct commissioning them as an MG, and :lol: you know that's not gonna happen.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, GS would make a lot more sense. I'm still wondering why the Army wants its own software people instead of just, you know, GS or contractors.

Granted, contracting poo poo out is probably why we have a huge mess of systems that are all lovely and redundant and don't work with each other, so let's just go with hiring them on as GS.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Derek Dominoe posted:

Your best name was, by far, "Cisnazi Weedhitler".

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/3Lkyjzv.gifv

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

TIME TRAVELING COCKS

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

what the hell is any of this
                              /

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I love medals because I enjoy buying new copies of the same ribbons over and over again!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

And call them "sir."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

He'd be radium.

• Locked thread