Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
i forget sa exists for weeks then get drunk and try to go to facebook and autocomplete puts in forums.somethingawful.com so then i lurk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

If you have no avatar or the newbie avatar, you aren't even a person.

I'm still sad I don't have my USA Waterboarding one anymore :(

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o posted:

I can't remember your old usernames but maybe if you throw one of them into this it'll find your old av https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/.

Unless you mean you just miss it since you don't have it anymore but still have the picture.

Edit: huh, something must have changed with the forums because it's not working for my profile.

yeah, not working for mine either, I know I had it with this name too

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Derek Dominoe posted:

Your best name was, by far, "Cisnazi Weedhitler".

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o posted:

which rank is that

hopefully all of us soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

THE OVERHEAD CLAP

no