Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

They're great for your loved ones!

Jesus Christ this is one hosed post when looked at in context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Axegrinder posted:

I've been lurking for years, as I find this to be a very entertaining forum, and a great source of news. I cannot claim any military experience (though I am a black belt in karate). I don't post because I have little to contribute, but I respect you all in a vague sort of way.

Holy poo poo!

You guys!

A black belt complimented us.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Direct commissions are a thing for other jobs, like Doctors, Lawyers and such. I don't think any of them commission at Colonel which seems crazy as hell to me.

Neurosurgeons have been known to direct commission @ O-5/O-6 if they're exceptionally qualified.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH Is my primary account but I don't wanna pay $10 to reactivate it. Original username is Shimazu and that acronym about a homo motard hurts deep down. :(

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Looks like I'm unbanning and renaming an account.

Zeris- can you save me $10 and get my old account unbanned? :ohdear:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I was high and edited KFF's post instead of quoting it. Sorry.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

Working as intended.

:peanut:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

is shim truly a single poster or more a state of being?

it is a mystery~~~

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
There's services jobs that require clearances and PRP believe it or not. Not a majority of their jobs but they exist.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Phuzzy posted:

Still lurking, still being a nosey reporter rear end in a top hat

Oh for real?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
That's peak Army Gipper right there.

Let me officially invite you to stop lurking and start posting.

And are you gonna :420: the day you get out or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah.

If you have experience, certifications, a degree, and a clearance, then 6 figure income in a variety of locations is easily achievable.

• Locked thread