Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
While passing out flyers at Malcolm X plaza, I saw a white male approaching with dreads. Triggered, I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I forgot what his mannerisms were like. She should have dunked him in the trash.

The whole thing makes me cringe hard. gently caress this gay earth

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

Freddie posted:

a good caremad repost

I think that it's really simpler than all of this. Politicians have attempted to instrumentalize identity studies in general but it effectively turned into another social wedge, approved by bigots from both sides of the political spectrum. The endgame is the (re)appropriation of the identitarian discourse by the hard right, increasingly difficult intersectionality of the struggles (for the left, at least) and radicalization.

Reminds me of my milquetoast liberal friends who oppose gentrification not because how it negatively affects the living conditions of the poor living in those neigborhoods but because "minorities have the right to THEIR own neighborhoods", or believe it's okay to have political meetings that bar the entry to males or whites

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

tag youre fat posted:

if anyone's actually looking to read more of the guy who wrote that he has his own blog

This is a rather good blog btw.

• Locked thread