Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like senator graham said, if you're a white kid from the suburbs blasting nwa it would be good to maybe do just like five minutes research into the war on drugs and white flight to understand exactly the cultural moment that dre and the gang were speaking from instead of just that thing that we white people do where we're like "yeah, baller!"

You think Easy E was just making poo poo up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Tikka Masalla is British though.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Main Paineframe posted:

only in the same sense that American Chinese food is "American" - it might have been invented in America, but it was invented by Chinese immigrants adapting Chinese cuisine to American tastes and sensibilities

Yep. But it's still British food, and it's delicious. The exception for sure as far as British food goes.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Fred seems cool given Al's reaction to him.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

yeah he's a whiny equivocating coward, you'd love him

Did he hurt your special snow flake sensibilities?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

thats a seriously pathetic comeback powercrazy, i would have said something like "that's why i'm your biggest fan"

I honestly have no idea why you or I should care about the guy, so I was wondering he did to "trigger" you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

i wandered over to his blog and the first thing he says is "My current obsession is thinking not just “How does Trump go down?” but “How can Trump go down without strengthening the hand of Paul Ryan and his movement?”"

sorry ur waifu has a broke brain

What's wrong with this? Impeaching Trump will make the GoP stronger and it's important to realize this.

• Locked thread