Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ugh! those restaurant owners are such jerks!

they look so happy when they serve you their cuisine, but you know that they're secretly disgusted with you! how can they stab their customers in the back by making delicious food while reveling in their destructive ecstasy! the ruin of society, I tell you! they're out to completely wreck us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Control Volume posted:

I dont think anyone cares about people not learning the deep and storied history of foreign cuisine. but, I think we can all agree that it would be remarkably stupid for someone to say guy fieri is the authority on authentic texmex

e: except this guy ^^^^

garlic fries, donkey sauce

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I like food from S-named companies like Sysco and Sodexo

they make a fine microwaved hamburger

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

imagine being so white that getting dressed up in assless chaps and whipped while u jerk of is an inherent part of your cultural identity like lmao

I don't think you'd like to see when they wear boar masks and shove their arms up butts

• Locked thread