Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

someone find the vile frog that tells you how far away something is

he got lost searching for persona 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
game is really ugly

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Turn your monitor on.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

at the date posted:

game is really ugly

The only thing that's ugly are Zelda's caterpillar-like eyebrows.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

at the date posted:

game is really ugly
Nice to meet you game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

he got lost searching for persona 5

He was so close to the treasure

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

at the date posted:

game is really ugly

hey bud, i don't think im alone here in thinking your better off posting in a different forum. im not going to bust your balls too hard but please gently caress off. cheers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mods, could you please change this threads title to Breath of the Wild is coming out in just under 4 weeks TIA

:cheersdoge:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:dogecheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:cheerdoge:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's coming out in 3 weeks and 1 day.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what do you guys think my chances are for being able to pre order a switch + zelda at this point. i need it launch day or i'll stomp around in my diapey and throw a drat fit

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

doughvakiin posted:

what do you guys think my chances are for being able to pre order a switch + zelda at this point. i need it launch day or i'll stomp around in my diapey and throw a drat fit
Just show up early at Target or Walmart or whatever on the 3rd. That's what I'm doing anyway.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

Just show up early at Target or Walmart or whatever on the 3rd. That's what I'm doing anyway.

this is not something im willing to roll the dice on. i need to feel the rattling ice cubes ASAP

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

:cheerdoge:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

doughvakiin posted:

hey bud, i don't think im alone here in thinking your better off posting in a different forum. im not going to bust your balls too hard but please gently caress off. cheers

you would be better off not buying the worst zelda game ever made but here we are, doomed eternally to tread parallel paths of flame, we blind wretches who would rather scorch our soles than quit our self-foredestined course

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

at the date posted:

you would be better off not buying the worst zelda game ever made but here we are, doomed eternally to tread parallel paths of flame, we blind wretches who would rather scorch our soles than quit our self-foredestined course

you would be better off in GBS. Bitch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

at the date posted:

this is o ne of the worst posts i've ever seen

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Got a nice refund on my student loan so might be picking up a Switch and this game on launch. I feel like I should beat Wind Waker HD and DQ8 before I drop 350 bucks on this stuff though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A cool drat horse posted:

Got a nice refund on my student loan so might be picking up a Switch and this game on launch. I feel like I should beat Wind Waker HD and DQ8 before I drop 350 bucks on this stuff though

Just buy the wii u version dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also yeah. They said the only difference between Switch version and Wii U version is the switch has higher fidelity grass noises and no gamepad map

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Also yeah. They said the only difference between Switch version and Wii U version is the switch has higher fidelity grass noises and no gamepad map

the wii u has no gamepad map either.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

What the gently caress?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
they took out all the obvious gamepad gimmicks when they went multiplatform

Switch version runs at 900p when docked with fewer frame drops, higher quality sfx, etc

Wii U version has a mandatory 3GB install, presumably to help with texture pop-in

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

at the date posted:

shut the gently caress up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that guy is going on a date with my 12 gauge

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

In Training posted:

higher fidelity grass noises

:rznv:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

drat, that boy didn't skip leg day.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hory shet.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Zaggitz posted:

drat, that boy didn't skip leg day.

He's been pedaling furiously for years.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

THENK YOOUUUU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

2008: listening to jens lekmans "maple leaves" on repeat while crying because skyward sword zelda isnt my girlfirend irl
2017: listening to donald turmp say Sad! Terrible! Swamped! (Or destroyed.) on repeat while crying becasue breath of the wild zelda isn't my girlfriend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

uh switch will have splatoon 2 and the version of street fighter with all lthe crap ppl hate from super turbo namely fast gameplay, fast movement, and outdated sprites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

2008: listening to jens lekmans "maple leaves" on repeat while crying because skyward sword zelda isnt my girlfirend irl
2017: listening to donald turmp say Sad! Terrible! Swamped! (Or destroyed.) on repeat while crying becasue breath of the wild zelda isn't my girlfriend

lol

• Locked thread