Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

2008: listening to jens lekmans "maple leaves" on repeat while crying because skyward sword zelda isnt my girlfirend irl
2017: listening to donald turmp say Sad! Terrible! Swamped! (Or destroyed.) on repeat while crying becasue breath of the wild zelda isn't my girlfriend

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

yes! yes!!!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gently caress yes. There's gonna be DLC that adds extra caves or chests or something and it's gonna cost 20 dollars. Thank you Nintendo!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A mother fuckin season pass

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/NintenDaan/status/831496872657289216

:retrogames:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh nintendo, what have you done?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

gently caress yes. There's gonna be DLC that adds extra caves or chests or something and it's gonna cost 20 dollars. Thank you Nintendo!

Finally. Between this and Fire Emblem Heroes it sounds like Nintendo is finally listening to the fans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pack 1 - Summer 2017
A new Cave of Trials challenge
Hard mode
"A new feature for the in-game map"
Pack 2 - Holiday 2017
A new dungeon
A new "original story"
Additional challenges

Awesome, hard mode is locked behind a 20 dollar fee. Based Nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Breath of the Wild guys have completely lost their minds.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo, so it's like the digital equivalent of scanning an amiibo? Interesting...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
cool guess im waiting for the switch with zelda and all the dlc bundled in

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to be really bummed when they take what made Splatoon so cool (a year of free maps and cosmetics and modes) and charge a season pass for it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know what news is making my day worse...Zelda season pass or that pewdiepie got fired for being a white supremacist

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Pack 1 - Summer 2017
A new Cave of Trials challenge
Hard mode
Pack 2 - Holiday 2017
A new dungeon
A new "original story"
Additional challenges

Oh

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im going to gently caress up Shigsy's wig

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
It doesnt really seem like bad news to me. If it ends up being good DLC it'll be real sick to have new Zelda stuff and a new Mario for Christmas

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't want to pay money for hard mode thanks.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to pay for it twice

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:cry: muh 20 dollars that helps give cash to an epic vidjya company?! :fuckoff:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Well start saving those club nintendo coins, bitch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like paying extra money.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only season passes I've bought are dark souls 2 and 3 and I'm feeling a little burned by 3 so maybe I'll stop buying season passes again

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Honestly this has been said to death but I mean it 100%. Content providers are our Gods, especially as gamers but also just in general. I'm perfectly happy to spend 100 or even 200 dollars to get the most and best content.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Honestly this has been said to death but I mean it 100%. Content providers are our Gods, especially as gamers but also just in general. I'm perfectly happy to spend 100 or even 200 dollars to get the most and best content.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a contenthead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Content slut

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I can't wait to buy the season pass for the brand new open world Zelda game.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Hell, I spend $200 for a dinner for two. Once you start making a grown up salary, paying a little extra for content doesn't seem like such a big deal

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Oh poo poo, so it's like the digital equivalent of scanning an amiibo? Interesting...

Its basically an amiibo you cannot see but whose presence can be felt, much like the holy ghost who gracves us with the love of god the father amd his blessed son

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Amen.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
If you felt guilty about paying less than the full retail price for BotW due to preorder discounts, this seems like a decent way to give the money back to Nintendo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

awesome. just awesome. i hope the simply epic GLA luxury compact SUV made by Mercedes-Benz will make an appearance in Breath of the Wild's future DLC, shortening travel times in Hyrule in a luxurious and economic style.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I have my paycheck set to directly deposit into based shiggy's checking account every other week. I sleep like a baby

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
me in 6 months: [shrug] I dont mind supporting splatfests if it means dropping a fiver on some lootboxes once or twice a season

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hard mode you say? :10bux: :10bux: :retrogames:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

doughvakiin posted:

Content slut

https://68.media.tumblr.com/34dc9cdac47b1b7359814520eb48c7af/tumblr_olbw6shSSs1tkxvxvo1_1280.jpg but for zelda instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gamers miss you more than ever Iwata....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Gamers miss you more than ever Iwata....

• Locked thread