Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Gamers miss you more than ever Iwata....

I know he's smiling upon us, wherever he is. We will see him again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

I don't know what news is making my day worse...Zelda season pass or that pewdiepie got fired for being a white supremacist

Nintendo succumbing to modern game industry AIDS is infinitely worse than a Let's Player getting fired

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Let's Pay

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
update: ok, this looks sick

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Nintendo introducing season passes is a drat tragedy. I'm not buying Splatoon if the DLC for it isnt free

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A cool drat horse posted:

Nintendo introducing season passes is a drat tragedy. I'm not buying Splatoon if the DLC for it isnt free

If you don't support Nintendo you can gently caress right out of this forum

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You know all of the Games posters crying for Nintendo to get with the times? Well, the time has come.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

nintendo will always have my sword. Ill just be sad if they take on the bad habits of every fail western dev

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the season passes for mario kart, mario golf, and hyrule warriors already happened and they were all full of win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna say they've had killer season passes before and I think all the Splatoon stuff was free because it was an unproven idea. My deepest darkest fear is Splatoon with loot boxes because they've already got the the cosmetic aspect so ingrained in the game's style

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

we already know they added ultimates... but I believe in nintendo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

the season passes for mario kart, mario golf, and hyrule warriors already happened and they were all full of win

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well the first one had ults too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

nintendo will always have my sword. Ill just be sad if they take on the bad habits of every fail western dev

Stop loving crying, Nintendo will always be Win

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Stop loving crying, Nintendo will always be Win

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
1985 oh god another video game system and by some fail rear end card company?

1988 pfffffttt a handheld console that takes 6 battieies and doesn't have color?!

1991 ohh my god Nintendo is adding more buttons to a controller? The loving idiots!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I love Nintendo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
look at this loving snake in the grass

elf help book posted:

cool guess im waiting for the switch with zelda and all the dlc bundled in

this idiot waits til two weeks before the new zelda and then loses his nerve?? get a loving grip, people

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

an actual dog posted:

we already know they added ultimates... but I believe in nintendo

The original had ultimates.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm dumb and wrong

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

it's good that video games are growing up. hell, i love it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

look at this loving snake in the grass

this idiot waits til two weeks before the new zelda and then loses his nerve?? get a loving grip, people

in addition to my day 1 console and copy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

maybe its a really good hard mode with new stuff everywhere.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I didn't know these games had season passes, huh. I've never been disappointed in nintendo DLC (Smash FTW) so i shan't assume that their stuff will be AIDS, I'm just biased against them as an idea because every lovely AAA game for the past 5 years has had one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nintendo DLC has been really good and easily worth the money. mario kart 8 got 50% more content for 12 bucks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The MK8 DLC was totally awesome. Especially coupled with 200cc my friend and I played that online together for months

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
It seems like the only Nintendo series that doesn't get good DLC is Fire Emblem

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the bonus maps in FE Fates but I'm going to wait for a sale on the bundle because they're priced at like 2 or 3 dollars for a single map. Same reason I couldn't really buy many smash characters because like 6 to 8 dollars for one additional character in a roster of 50 felt like highway robbery to me. But I caved for Cloud

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
oh nice. I havent played the fates/conquest, I just got a bad impression from the Awakening dlc and thought the new ones were more of the same

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I like the bonus maps in FE Fates but I'm going to wait for a sale on the bundle because they're priced at like 2 or 3 dollars for a single map. Same reason I couldn't really buy many smash characters because like 6 to 8 dollars for one additional character in a roster of 50 felt like highway robbery to me. But I caved for Cloud

same except bayonetta

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the 250 cc mode was free but hard mode being locked behind 20 dollar dlc is ghey. GAY

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

https://www.capcom.com/streetfighter5

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

me in 6 months: [shrug] I dont mind supporting splatfests if it means dropping a fiver on some lootboxes once or twice a season

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

1985 oh god another video game system and by some fail rear end card company?

1988 pfffffttt a handheld console that takes 6 battieies and doesn't have color?!

1991 ohh my god Nintendo is adding more buttons to a controller? The loving idiots!
It only took 4 batteries.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

It only took 4 batteries.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

^^^
all people trying to flame nintendo itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU