Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

im optimistic but im gonna play wait n see

Same here but largely because I really can't buy many games any more so I'm saving for sure bets (Nier and Persona)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

oh no now everyone can see iedited my message fuuu

You'll be laughed out of this forum forever now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like Phantom Hourglass a lot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A new Zelda II style game would be pretty cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish that you would step back from that ledge my friend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the cool things they mentioned at e3 is that the final boss is available practically from the start of the game so it could have a chrono trigger style design where you challenge him whenever you feel powerful enough

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If the master sword is breakable I will organize a full scale gamer assault on Nintendo HQ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

remember the weapon renting mechanic in link between worlds

That was cool because I'm a strong gamer who never died

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Five in Russia posted:

I wish you could sprint for a while, but your stamina meter is super short.

Nice, this was my favorite part of Skyward Sword. Having to hit the A button every 3 seconds to go faster for 2 seconds and then wait 1 second for the meter to refill.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

nooooo, not Zelda Far Cry 2, noo *laughing, wiping my own jizz out of my eye* noo

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They even spent like 15 minutes the first time they showed it off setting trees on fire.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Id call her Princess Homo.

Yeah. Same here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i'm going to buy nie r 2 and play that be4 i get a switch/zelda

Same here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mods, could you please change this threads title to Breath of the Wild is coming out in just under 4 weeks TIA

:cheersdoge:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:dogecheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:cheerdoge:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also yeah. They said the only difference between Switch version and Wii U version is the switch has higher fidelity grass noises and no gamepad map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

the wii u has no gamepad map either.

What the gently caress?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

gently caress yes. There's gonna be DLC that adds extra caves or chests or something and it's gonna cost 20 dollars. Thank you Nintendo!

Finally. Between this and Fire Emblem Heroes it sounds like Nintendo is finally listening to the fans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pack 1 - Summer 2017
A new Cave of Trials challenge
Hard mode
"A new feature for the in-game map"
Pack 2 - Holiday 2017
A new dungeon
A new "original story"
Additional challenges

Awesome, hard mode is locked behind a 20 dollar fee. Based Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to be really bummed when they take what made Splatoon so cool (a year of free maps and cosmetics and modes) and charge a season pass for it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know what news is making my day worse...Zelda season pass or that pewdiepie got fired for being a white supremacist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only season passes I've bought are dark souls 2 and 3 and I'm feeling a little burned by 3 so maybe I'll stop buying season passes again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gamers miss you more than ever Iwata....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna say they've had killer season passes before and I think all the Splatoon stuff was free because it was an unproven idea. My deepest darkest fear is Splatoon with loot boxes because they've already got the the cosmetic aspect so ingrained in the game's style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well the first one had ults too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The MK8 DLC was totally awesome. Especially coupled with 200cc my friend and I played that online together for months

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the bonus maps in FE Fates but I'm going to wait for a sale on the bundle because they're priced at like 2 or 3 dollars for a single map. Same reason I couldn't really buy many smash characters because like 6 to 8 dollars for one additional character in a roster of 50 felt like highway robbery to me. But I caved for Cloud

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*audibly guffaws*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've recently been savoring every frame of the Last Guardian individually.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

open world games are universally garbage and the 3d zelda games have been more miss than hit for me. this cautious gamer gives zelda a wait and see

MGSV but only because it was game that didn't need to be open world at all and none of what makes it incredible really has anything to do with the open world.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm wilfully ignoring all information because i won't be able to play it until the summer :(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hype [black guy voice]

and don't forget the meat lovers!

Gotta be meat lovers yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm playing it

What the gently caress dude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

how do igetthis iddint preorder a switch or thegame.

Try a Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy etc. in your local area on Friday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It will always be on the eshop at least

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In three years you're going to need a 256gig card dedicated just to all the Hitman content.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I mean skyward sword also got universal acclaim before it's release. game reviewers rate Zelda games on a scale of 95 to 100 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its kinda funny watching the GB video for this and its Dan breathlessly gushing about the game while he climbs a tower to reveal icons on a map.

• Locked thread