Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

at the date posted:

you would be better off not buying the worst zelda game ever made but here we are, doomed eternally to tread parallel paths of flame, we blind wretches who would rather scorch our soles than quit our self-foredestined course

you would be better off in GBS. Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Got a nice refund on my student loan so might be picking up a Switch and this game on launch. I feel like I should beat Wind Waker HD and DQ8 before I drop 350 bucks on this stuff though

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

update: ok, this looks sick

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Nintendo introducing season passes is a drat tragedy. I'm not buying Splatoon if the DLC for it isnt free

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

nintendo will always have my sword. Ill just be sad if they take on the bad habits of every fail western dev

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

the season passes for mario kart, mario golf, and hyrule warriors already happened and they were all full of win

I didn't know these games had season passes, huh. I've never been disappointed in nintendo DLC (Smash FTW) so i shan't assume that their stuff will be AIDS, I'm just biased against them as an idea because every lovely AAA game for the past 5 years has had one

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm taking a 5 week long class with tons of homework and other assignments right now but I'm still going to the midnight release of Zelda and I'm going to play no less than 30 hours before this weekend is over. See you on the other side.

I'm insanely busy with undergrad and I didnt preorder the switch... Going to try and go to target in the morning anyway. Gamer solidarity

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Hizke posted:

launch day is right around the corner so I'm in full blown launch day hype mode, wondering if I should go at midnight to see if I get lucky.

THis is gonna be me tonight and tomorrow morning. I'm giving in to the hype very hard on this game but it looks fuckin epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Im extremely pissed about having to go back to schoolwork after putting like 15 hours into this game and not even touching any of the dungeons. I love discovering new things within the world and finding stuff that I'm not strong enough to take on, and I still haven't even seen half the map lol

• Locked thread