Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i freaking love majora's mask. i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

in addition to heart containers, breath of the wild will also feature collectible lung containers

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

the switch is the console that i will "make the Switch" with-- that's right folks, i'm going digital only

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

You can get a 256gb sd card for like $5. That's like 60 games.

this.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i got surprised by a tremendously large skeleton in the middle of nowhere, and i killed it and was rewarded with more magic swords than i could carry

Soral
May 30, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

How the F do you get to the cold shrine argh

you can get clothes that protect from cold to help you, from the old man

Soral
May 30, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i made the thing he wanted and he never gave them to me. idk why.

he only gave them to me when i showed him the thing he wanted by the campfire in the forest. you can see the pillar of smoke from the cliff you start on

Soral
May 30, 2009

i put octo balloons on a raft and floated it over a bridge this game is loving incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm getting this bug where i get the blood moon cutscene over and over and over in the middle of the day. wtf

• Locked thread