Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Tarrey town music ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

yeah... watching someone take 4 minutes to take out a bokoblin at the start of the game doesn't sound like it would bode well for fun going forward. the guardian thing sounds cool tho

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the night running bonus also was very good to me

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Master mode is actually fun. Every fight needs to be thoughtful which is enjoyable. They are still easy enough to win early and you get more mileage out of using power swings and evasions

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

even on the second playthrough this game has a magical kind of feel. the level of detail and care put into this world is stunning.

i love the night music for the towns

• Locked thread