Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
when i complete botw, i will lay down my tattered, depleted wiiu gamepad, draw my final breath (wild) and return my carapice to the heavenly body that reared me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

In Training posted:

higher fidelity grass noises

:rznv:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

THENK YOOUUUU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

update: ok, this looks sick

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Fungah! posted:

^^^
all people trying to flame nintendo itt

whoah

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I told my girlfriend I want to start it with her because it seems like it's gonna be a memorable game and we like to share our interests with each other. But she has to travel for work unexpectedly so now I have to wait until the next week to play it.

Any thoughts as to what you'll name his save file?

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Nice try but you can't own me any harder than I already owned myself.

doughvakiin posted:

Not OP but i don't quite know what your getting at here bud.. He said girlfriend

Parsing the posts..I see I had a lapse in judgement. May the Breath be far reaching in that aspect of OP's relationship.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Hello, I am retarded and haven't played botw yet, should i buy it on my wiiu, or (any married goons feel free to weigh in ((budget, etc.))) buy a switch and it (botw)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

extremebuff posted:

theyre identical

good enough for me

• Locked thread