Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
which impa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Link gets an infection after scraping his shin on a rock, dies

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Let's Pay

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
1 week and 2 days

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
ive run into one situation so far where i need gems so now im afraid to sell any of them

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I sat at Five Flames for a couple of minutes before deciding gently caress it and just set everything on fire with arrows to solve the puzzle

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

There is a really cool chest in the Gerudo dungeon hanging off a rope over a drop, I used the magnet to start the chest swinging then shot the rope when the chest was swinging towards my platfform.

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24703551200-offset-14228.333000000075-17-854x480.mp4

dragon enthusiast fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Mar 7, 2017

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
am i the only one who always hucks my lovely weapons off into the distance whenever i find a chest with a better weapon

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
you dont have to board your horse to be able to take it out somewhere else

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I feel bad every time I kill a fox

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

I found... something on the Hylian bridge. it was loving gigantic, green, covered in lightning and flying. i took a picture of it for my album, but can't remember the name of it.

i was sitting under an arch with my horse, waiting for a thunderstorm to pass, and turned around to see it floating around. i said "holy poo poo" pretty loud, and was legitimately amazed.

vvv thats a spoiler but SA keeps autoembedding webms so vOv

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24706514464-offset-9713.310000000045-16-854x480.mp4

ive been recording as much of my gameplay as possible (missed a few hours recently though cause ive been playing on my bed) and its paid off real well

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
this is really fricked up nintendo why can't I pet dogs

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://gfycat.com/BestFrequentHyracotherium

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I think you can actually have both types of bombs out simultaneously

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

GameCube posted:

is there any way to teleport my horse? i've just been leaving it by a shrine any time i teleport and then eventually i come back for it, with an apple

You can get it at any stable regardless of if it's boarded or not

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

edit: spoilers for a rusty weapon easter egg
https://gfycat.com/SplendidMedicalHornbill

holy poo poo this game

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

So, at the top of Satori Mountain theres a little spring that sometimes glows green and if you go up there the little rupee rabbits are huddled around and there's also a big deer looking thing. Am I supposed to just kill everything and get some money? Can you mount the big thing? The last time it was glowing I didn't know what was up there and I had 0 arrows so I just ran in and scared everyone off. if there's some definitive purpose of this place I'd like to know and not gently caress it up and have to wait for it to activate again.

i tried to mount the lord of the mountain but got owned super hard

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i don't want to hurt them, they seem friendly

this is probably what they're thinking everytime I fly into one of them and get massively owned

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
puyo puyo tetris at animevo

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
even though I filled in all the tower maps a week ago I keep finding more horse stables

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I froze a horse then took a selfie with it

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

the real treasure of that quest is the massive donkey kong style hoard of bananas that let me make 5 dishes of attack +3 simmered fruit

happening on that stash was the best part of the quest lol

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
daruk's protection is now ready to roll

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I have more shock arrows than any other type cause you can just harvest a bunch from that place with the lynel every blood moon

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i like that one minigame where the guy tries to cheap you out on the reward and he's like "okay fine dont give me that look heres 100 rupees"

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I've had Lizalfos spawn on sheer cliffs on a few occasions and they act really weird

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
the map gimmick is basically Nintendo getting tired of everybody complaining about dungeon items being useless outside the dungeon, so instead they made it part of the dungeon itself

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/vod-131146895-offset-12692.433000000066-47-854x480.mp4

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

is there anything in the coliseum besides the lynel? I remember thinking it was unbelievably cool looking but didn't have a payoff

you can grab a full set of elemental weapons off the enemies surrounding the thunderdome

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
the last great fairy has the best intro dialogs

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
octoroks being smart enough to lead their shots gets me every time

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
*casually walks out of apartment while tarrey town jingle plays*

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iixASx-_W70

calamity link

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

The Milkman posted:

it's very good that the heart shaped pond is surrounded by hearty radishes

...i just got the pun

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Had another "whoa, that actually worked" moment last night that people will probably make fun of me for taking so long to figure out, but you can shoot rushrooms and swift violets off the sides of mountains to make collecting them much easier.

what

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

GameCube posted:

in "woah that actually worked" moments: in some shrine or something i walked through a door to find myself staring at four guardian babies. they were all standing in some shallow water so i whipped out my lightning rod and zapped them all to death with one shot. extremely satisfying

I watched a guy cheese a bunch of electricity-based shrine puzzles by just repeatedly shooting shock arrows at the powered switches

game owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
they should have included a manual for botw but it's just filled with a bunch of pages of

• Locked thread