Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Just did a recon run at Walmart and there was no visible line anywhere inside or outside the store, which is making me nervous.

usually at wal mart you just go in at midnight and find some dude who hates his life to pull it out the case lol even if they arent doing an official release you should still be able to get it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

anyone done the thundra plateau shrine?

i left to do some other stuff because i was getting frustrated, and 2 out of the 4 orbs disappeared.

happened to me too but saving and loading put the ball back in the slot

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i used octoballoons and the korok leaf to get the orbs up onto the platform

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone know a good spot to farm fireflies?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yeah jim starling or whoever gave it a 7/10 and that was enough to bump it down

i cant believe the actual rage im feeling over this lmao that Fat Worthless gently caress. Hooe he chokes on a bone in his next hourly order of fish and chips

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

P-Mack posted:

I got a horse and I was explaining how you have to press L at the right times to tame it. wife tells me to just feed it an apple, and it works.

lmao genius

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

i really liked the stealth mission in the gerudo desert

it bothered me that getting spotted was an instant fail but didnt actually restart you, but the one on death mountain with the goron was really cool

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

thats because you can kill everyone if you're good and unlock the doors :)

those dudes seemed way too meaty with a one hit kill attack for that to seem enjoyable to me lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Whoooaaaa but they unleashed the Lynelll

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i like how this game and ffxv both have a big emphasis on sitting around the fire and cooking for your adventures

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I would just face them in close combat, its extremely easy to get flurry rushes on them, side step everything except the forward lunging axe swings, backflip those, when they shoot fireballs just stay moving left or right

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

beating that first one for zoras domain was like a dark souls boss fight lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Anyone know specifically where the dude who buys gourmet meat for 100 rupees is at? I'm almost positive it was a stable somewhere but I haven't been able to find him again. I went for a hunt/exploration trek through the northern snowy area and have like 80 to sell him. If you've got plenty of arrows and are good at hitting headshots, that's a pretty fun/good way to earn money. You just gotta make sure you sprint to pick them up once they drop because if they turn into icy meat they'll be classified as food and you won't be able to thaw and sell them.

its one of the stables to the right of hyrule field im pretty sure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

zelda amiibos are sold out all over because you can scan them for a chance to get a totally broken unique bow

whoa i didnt know that but im glad i bought one

the guardian amiibo is also awesome you can move all the legs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

Without spoiling can someone tell me if I'm missing something or if the orb in Impa's house is actually gated until like the end of the game. I thought for sure being able to take it would be my reward for finding all the memories but there actually wasn't a reward for that afaik.

its part of a hidden quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mods?

• Locked thread