Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

the master sowrd will be unbreakable but cursed and will hurt link while equipped until you free it at some late quest point lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

the disc is in the wii u. the update is happening. i am :stoked:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

mother of win

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i am crouched still in a small nature pool with green nature growing though the water to the air in spots. and theres a breeze. clouds shadow me now and then. perfect distant piano dances. im link. thank you nintendo. thank you

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

Oh I had no idea

you can also hold a lit torch to keep you warm! win!!!!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

horse auto steers when riding on roads is v nice

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

doughvakiin posted:

ever since i got this game i have literally, and i mean that in the traditional sense, done nothing but eat, work, sleep, and play it during every possible free moment. it is so loving good. i'm on mobile because my compy monitor is on zelda duty but once i manage to free myself from hyrule for a little bit i'm going to write a epic big post about why this is the best game ever made and i'm not going to feel bad about it at all

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

the art and the music are so fuckin good and i love every one of the characters. I keep quietly saying whoa to myself while playing it

agreed

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought it was kind of annoying that rain made climbing basically impossible but if you climb while under a surface, like a tree, it will be dry and easy to climb.

you slide less than your jump-climb can ascend so when you get morw stamina climbing mountains can still be possible

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i read some gripes about how weapons break too quickly but i love how they shatter on the last hit and i always have some other cool weapon to bust out. i love this game

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i enjoy taking link selfies

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

IdealFlaws posted:

Press b while the camera is out

and then strike different poses using L stick directions :)

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

fiber posted:

man, the lightning storms are pretty irritating. it's a cool idea but i feel like it should just apply to what you're wearing or have equipped. it's bad enough to have a drop of ton of stuff in a pile to avoid getting struck, but then when your pile of crap gets hit it scatters everywhere as well. sucks especially if you're on mountain when a storm comes.

it does just apply to what you have equipped. you do not have to drop everything.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i <3 TArrEy Town

edit: corrected :doh:

White Genocide fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Mar 13, 2017

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

Tarrey town music ftw.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

iirc fyson in tarrey town sells an above average amount of arrows per day/shop cycle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Had another "whoa, that actually worked" moment last night that people will probably make fun of me for taking so long to figure out, but you can shoot rushrooms and swift violets off the sides of mountains to make collecting them much easier.

....that did not occur to me.:

• Locked thread