Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id call her names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id call her Princess Homo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Give him the Yoda.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd call her mon amurr [french for my lveo

Mon Adurr.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

You will have to pry her from my cold dead hands.

*with an evil smirk* It's impossible for your hands to be cold, since you hold so many pizzas.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like paying extra money.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Honestly this has been said to death but I mean it 100%. Content providers are our Gods, especially as gamers but also just in general. I'm perfectly happy to spend 100 or even 200 dollars to get the most and best content.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

My stance, generally, is that the bigger numbers are better

Would you say "70" is better than "69"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well, the leak confirms it - They amde an even more beautiful and captivating Zelda than the Zelda in Skyward Sword.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry hosed around with this message at Feb 28, 2017 around 3:23 PM

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He's almost ready to gently caress the chest.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

you suck too

This, I'm afraid.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My sincere rec to BBG is to buy the season passes for each of the six versions of the game, if possible. You're going to want to try to break into that four figures sweet spot and encourage others to do the same. I don't really consider my immediate debt to Nintendo paid until I'm directly responsible for 10,000 dollars of profit, but they honestly deserve more for creating this true GOAT of GOATs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Legend of Zelda... BReast of the... No.. Legend of Zeldull... Legend?? Legend... of the Turd? AhhhH I can't do it. The game is utterly flame-proof. The only fitting name is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I Iay supplicant to Nintendo's untouchable genius.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is what I look like in real life, except a little less tall.

• Locked thread