Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ggot my switch preorder and i got my game preorder, im ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

I looked through some of those other translated interviews and this part ftw

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*shakes my JoyCon and feels the incredible sensation of there being an ice cube inside the controller* You tell me, bitch.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

nooooo, not Zelda Far Cry 2, noo *laughing, wiping my own jizz out of my eye* noo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Princass Smellda

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oliwan posted:

What if you rescue Zelda, and she wants you to do things you're not comfortable with?

you fuckin suck dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

at the date posted:

you would be better off not buying the worst zelda game ever made but here we are, doomed eternally to tread parallel paths of flame, we blind wretches who would rather scorch our soles than quit our self-foredestined course

this is o ne of the worst posts i've ever seen

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Honestly this has been said to death but I mean it 100%. Content providers are our Gods, especially as gamers but also just in general. I'm perfectly happy to spend 100 or even 200 dollars to get the most and best content.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

^^^
all people trying to flame nintendo itt

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

the video that the gif is from is goddamn epic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAiEhEu0F70

16 days until sex

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my switch wont leave my side ntil zelda's done or i am

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*one week

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive been sittng here reading previews all day aand i'm so hyped i can't believe it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's been

its been

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

did it leak or something..? i need all available wii u BotW info as far as differences to switch version go asap cause it looks like i shan't be affording a switch at the mome. and i dont want to get the wii u version if its like say, playing the 360 version of MGSV

GR: ​How's performance?

Jared: It's 30 fps most of the time, though there are framerate issues at times. Sometimes when you're switching weapons the framerate chugs. There are just some unoptimized areas in the game where it slows down.

GR: That applies to the Switch version, but only in docked mode in my experience. How are loading times?

Jared: I'm really impressed with how fast it loads. Loading screens can vary from around 10-15 seconds

theres also a day 1 patch comng that'll probably fix some of this too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the towers gave me a ubisoft-induced freakout but they don't reveal icons thankfully, I think they just reveal the overall map of the area? And they seem to unlock apps for the Sheikah iPad? I might be totally wrong though lol

yah they just reveal basic landmasses like rivers rivers or whtever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

yah they just reveal basic landmasses like rivers or whtever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

dan says he was describing this game to someone and was so excited about zelda he started crying

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

When you post, it's actually really bad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

my brothers copy arrived in the mail

WHAty

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm buying 6 copies

1) Switch unpatched
2) Switch patched
3) WiiU unpatched
4) WiiU patched
5) Digital WiiU
6) Digital Switch

I suggest the true fans do the same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive been shooting boars with arrows for meat...dont feel great about that but there it is

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

this ones gonna be difficult since its so different from the others but seriously loving good.

its easy because its at the top

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Breath of the Win

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this games so fuckin good lol, ij us want to go everywhere nd do everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me nd my two best friends re playing this in the same room all week and its so badass, were shouting tips nd cool stuff back and forth and telling each other where to go on tyhe map for cool things, its like i'm 12 nd playing through ocarina with my buds again lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also BIG BIG BIG SOPOILER the dragons tht fly around at night sometimes are so fuckin epic, i want to fight one asap

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My one and only gripe about this game is that there doesn't seem to be any list or menu for recipehs.

an npc says theres on e somewhere but I don't know where yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

ya i recently got a wep that you really think would be unbreakable, yet..

yah i was pumped whn i got a spear tht gets repaired when it breaks but it takes a freakin diamond every time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mabels big day posted:

This is a dumb question but how do I shield-surf?

i thnk its l-target, jump, press A in that order next to a cliff. totally shreds your shield but it rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I flipped it over, jumped on top then used stasis to launch the ball over

:vince:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a climbing tunic :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

theres also (related spoiler) a climbing hat and shoes... and a SET BONUS!!! but only if u do something speical with them other than just wearing all three

omg i found the bandnna but i thought it was a one-off thng...that there's a set for it is badass as hell

• Locked thread