Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Is the Wii U version actually different in any way except not being portable? Not that I won't be getting a switch

*shakes my JoyCon and feels the incredible sensation of there being an ice cube inside the controller* You tell me, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm sorry, but Breath of the Wild does not support HD rumble.

https://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Stamina meters and weapon degradation? Cucking awesome, and exactly what I wanted from a Zelda game. Based Nintendo listening to the fans yet again.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

You're telling me Link will get winded after running for 40 feet? Just like me in real life? Wow, Nintendo really are listening to the fans! [img]C:\Fry Memes\SHut up and take my rupees.jpg[\img]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how do igetthis iddint preorder a switch or thegame.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So sick of hearing the whining and crying about the incredibly slight framerate dip on the WiiU version. A patch is inbound, you babbies. Besides, 15fps during battles just makes them more cinematic and epic.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm buying 6 copies

1) Switch unpatched
2) Switch patched
3) WiiU unpatched
4) WiiU patched
5) Digital WiiU
6) Digital Switch

I suggest the true fans do the same

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Well I have all 6 copies finally but I'm wondering if there is something more I can have?

I bought a grip of Amiibo and Funkopop on my way out the door at my Gamestops mid ight release (they know me pretty well so they had a big sac of them ready to go at the counter for me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this game is [feat.WANZ voice] loving awesommeeee

• Locked thread