Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i feel ike weapon degradation could be cool if you're just scavenging sticks and stuff but we're obviously going to get the unbreakable master sword like halfway through rendering the mechanic irrelevant forever so uhh

you dont know that, larry. you dont know poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

awesome. just awesome. i hope the simply epic GLA luxury compact SUV made by Mercedes-Benz will make an appearance in Breath of the Wild's future DLC, shortening travel times in Hyrule in a luxurious and economic style.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my friend pirated it and I succumbed to temptation to see how the Wii U version is. I don't want to disrepect Nintendo but I didn't want to buy a busted game... I'm satisfied and will wait for release day like the noble gamer I am.

"your friend" needs to turn on their monitor

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Avian Pneumonia posted:

people are saying this is one of the best games ever made is that true? man i hope it's good and fun but i probably won't buy a console just to play it or if i do i'll buy it used and sell it once i finish this apparently amazing game also hey is it true it only gets 20-30 fps because lol if so jeez louise that's embarrassing.

begone

• Locked thread