Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

Tender Bender posted:

Without spoiling can someone tell me if I'm missing something or if the orb in Impa's house is actually gated until like the end of the game. I thought for sure being able to take it would be my reward for finding all the memories but there actually wasn't a reward for that afaik.

the orb is part of a quest that you can do at any point in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

Bill Barber posted:

I found the spot you're obviously supposed to use the orb (the floor piece around the corner from the fairy fountain) but never actually found a way for those idiots to let me borrow it.

a bunch of my friends were stumped by that quest too so heres the solution if you want: the book in the corner of impa's room that catalogues the villager's worries is actually a list of quests you need to complete to gain access to the heirloom

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
the trials are accessible anytime. anyone who can beat them early game deserves the powered up master sword

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

my morning jackass posted:

even on the second playthrough this game has a magical kind of feel. the level of detail and care put into this world is stunning.

i love the night music for the towns

I sat and listened to the music when Kass returns to Rito Village and plays accordion with his daughters for like three ingame day/night cycles.

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

GameCube posted:

i've got the shrine sensor turned on tho

You want to post a screenshot of your map so we can offer vague and non-specific hints? It would be better than straight up checking an online map or guide.

• Locked thread