Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

GameCube posted:

kakariko, one somewhere over by rito village, and now the one by tarrey town, which i found fifteen minutes after beating ganon

of COURSE there's another one ugggggh. at least i got my climbing pants
You obviously haven't been to every corner of the map...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Seriously though that was one of the very first places I went to in Gerudo simply because from the map it looked like a huge badass skeleton.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Winding down my time with this game, going through my side quest list and exploring the few parts of the map I don't ever remember going. Also this afternoon I spent about 2 hours just roaming the central Hyrule area murdering guardian after guardian and harvesting their innards all while having fond memories of a month ago when I was deathly afraid of seeing a single crawler 500m away.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Lady in the hills near a shrine surrounded by garbage who's spending years developing forbidden cooking techniques involving rocks and bugs and poo poo 👌

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wish they would have come up with more creative ideas for hard mode, but I probably wouldn't play it regardless considering I just spent like 200 hours fully exploring the entire world and beating the game.

Depending on what the holiday expansion stuff is I might revisit it before starting that.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the end boss is learning to let go

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

R. Guyovich posted:

do we think this is the best nintendo launch title (maybe all-time launch title) since sm64? because i do
That's a weird designation.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I found the spot you're obviously supposed to use the orb (the floor piece around the corner from the fairy fountain) but never actually found a way for those idiots to let me borrow it.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
There's one somewhere up by the ice mountain area that's hidden behind a wall and the only way you can find it is by using the beeper or seeing a sliver of orange through the crack in the wall.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

Agh I still have like 40 more. But my punk rear end brother snatched the Wii U once I stopped playing BotW for 8 hours every day and uses it for Netflix and poo poo now so there would have to be, ah... Negotiations :twisted:
You should get a Switch.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Heck ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

P-Mack posted:

no amiibos or gtfo, imo
To be fair they just use it to spawn crates they can ride, it's not like they're getting the OP weapons or anything. It probably saves like 20 seconds.

• Locked thread