Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

redneck nazgul posted:

I'm just going to go with "Would saying this get my rear end beat in a room full of people who believed the exact opposite?"

Covers politics, racism, religions, sports, BBQ, video games, and which person was the best captain of the USS Enterprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

A few of those people just need to get disappeared.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Woah woah I never said murder. Naturally they're being taken somewhere safe and happy where they can live out their lives totally not in terror with canvas bags over their heads in the back of a Ram 1500 van en route to the dump site.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 27, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's not cool to punch people you disagree with but Nazis aren't people so it's really good.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:stare:

That escalated quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Goddamnit I really hate that I like Pelosi lately.

• Locked thread