Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Everyone jokes about field cooks getting NAMs for preparing food in the field, but I saw that poo poo happen with my own eyes in October 2007 at CLB-1, loving three or four of them. I was supposed to go on leave at noon, ended up leaving late af and drat near missed my flight due to the awards formation. Also, since I didn't anticipate having poo poo to do the next day, I got trashed the night before and threw up all over my barracks room; I was 19 at the time.
Said field op had a celebrity guest, Tobey McGuire. He was there doing character research for his upcoming film Brothers, which I've never watched. Manlet decided to gently caress with perimeter guard in the middle of the night just to see what it's like to get his rear end beat I guess, and he did.
Also saw a dude eat a dung beetle at that field op for $15 and saw someone else blow up an M69 before actually throwing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread