Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BCR
Jan 23, 2011

BCR fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Feb 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

quote:

:siren: NRL fantasy is up btw , I created a goon league for the thread: YOUR LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: EKY2ZAU4

It's H2H even though I got knocked out by the auto-include Lone Scout guy last year in the finals :siren:

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

ok game for first of the season

:horse:

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

good to see manly losing, but both teams have been pretty poor with errors

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

it was brave passing the ball only to have it bounce off the flat footed morons chest

it was especially brave having a 38 year old newcastle reject looking like the most competant manly player

i hope they bravely get the spoon

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Its a crime against nature that the Broncos are playing on a Thursday

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

warriors, what are you doing
warriors, pls stahp

I don't know how we are promoting rugby league internationally when we have the kiwis consistently poo poo the bed every game

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Good game from Parra, listened to the triple m call and they really shut down the panfers.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

So :horse: as to be expected

To me at least its a surprise how big the panfers have shat the bed.

I mean one two seasons ago they were the can do band of misfits that were stringing wins and almost doing grand finals.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

To be honest, at that level of society, coke is pretty everyday weekend and special occasions experience.

I'll give him credit for not bashing his partner, kids, drunk driving, molesting a dog, molesting a child, threatening to kill a child, hijacking a golf cart, etc

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

LOL, WARRIORS

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Well done Titans, completely unexpected but lovely none the less

Also, hah you're poo poo Hayne ahhhhhhhhh

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

the pre origin game 1 cliche hype machine show will broadcast 100 loving minutes before the first touch

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Well done knights. That was an entertaining game for a neutralish fan.

Broncos doing ok just being sloppy at the end. Which you can't do. Hopefully strong start for second half and smash some sharkies

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

James Graham is a absolute workhorse but this season and last his body has started giving out. Maybe he'd be good still when he's out injured as a role model for the younger players. Don't know why he'd want to go warriors though even after the ratshit season Canterbury had.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Drinking pre mix in the park by anz, waiting for the hunters/ panfers game. Then some Macklemore before the main event. Cowboys need some early trys then should be right. Hopefully anz has at least 80000 or this'll be sad especially after giving out 30000 tickets to Sydney clubs juniors.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

PNG choking is a bit sad. There probably be a few riots back home.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

This loving great game played by degenerate gently caress ups diddling .... to get their slot, time, whatever.

Half the teams are vaping their history and trying to soft sideline anything that looks complicated.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

England played well to keep it tight. Didn't see what the penalty was for. I think 10-4 was more fair to the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Hayne never lived up to the hype train. He could touch it for one game a season then be a lazy gently caress collecting paychecks, whining and tweeting.

• Locked thread