Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

May you be congested tonight, but just enough where it's not worth it to get up and grab the decongestant so you just lie there breathing 75% effectively

this happened to me last night and I need to pass the curse forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

may the potentially worthwhile youtube instructional/tutorial video you start watching be prefaced with two or three minutes of the presenter rambling about things that have no possible relevance or interest to anyone else, such as, "I originally came up with the idea for this video last Tuesday . . . or was it Wednesday? I'm pretty sure it was Tuesday because I go grocery shopping on Tuesdays and I think I had this idea right before going shopping, or maybe right after. but, now that I think about it, I went grocery shopping last Wednesday too, because I was nearly out of milk, and there's nothing worse then really wanting cereal and not having any milk on hand, haha! anyway it was Tuesday or Wednesday, it doesn't really matter which. so the idea I had . . . you know what, it was definitely Tuesday. doesn't matter. but I'm sure it was Tuesday, haha! pretty sure anyway. wow I'm rambling."

as a bonus, may the presenter also not have scripted/practiced the tutorial and occasionally have to stop and wonder out loud what s/he did next.

a fragile ego

May the sun always be in a position that when your drive you cant block it with the sun visor

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
May you always forget if you locked the front door
May you always hit a yellow light with just enough time that you think you can't make it but realise you could have and your girlfriend gets pissed off

Marchofthepenguins

Mental hygiene should be practiced after every meal
May you always get halfway through the recipe before realizing you are missing the baking powder. How did you not catch that earlier? Now you have to go to the store and hope that your food doesn't burn. While rushing to the store you ponder how it is that you are an independent adult and yet cannot fulfill basic kitchen requirements like having baking powder. When you come home with the missing baking powder your food totally burned. Maybe you should have turned the stove off. Now you're not hungry so you put the baking powder in the cupboard only to find there was baking powder there all the time just hidden behind a jar.

Rushi

by Smythe
may your cellphone always notify you with messages you already checked

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Djeser

it's crow time again

from this day forth you will always get watery spagetti sauce on your hands when you do the dishes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

A pox upon your coffee pot. May your coffee always be burnt

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

May your YouTube recommendations always infer the worst about you

google THIS

May you always second-guess yourself when deciding what you want from a vending machine, then feel disproportionate regret the instant you hit the button.

Manifisto

may you always reach into a shelf/pile of [nonfat / lowfat / full-fat / diet / non-diet / low sodium / extra sodium] items and somehow come out with one that is not like all the others, which you fail to notice because everything else on the shelf/in the pile is the kind you wanted

Chomskeyhomp

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

May your YouTube recommendations always infer the worst about you

I think I have this curse.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
May the phone always ring while you're in the midst of taking a really good dump, but you're also the only one in the office, and your office doesn't have a voicemail system.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
And the Lord said unto the Canaanites, "You wear socks with sandals and hence your wickedness is an affront to me, the Lord. From this day forth you shall always find one black sock and one blue one, but never a pair of either."

Ben Carsons Ghost

bradzilla posted:

May your garbage bags always get stuck in the can when trying to pull it out, regardless of fullness.

i literally broke atrash can doing this

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Fanky Malloons posted:

May the phone always ring while you're in the midst of taking a really good dump, but you're also the only one in the office, and your office doesn't have a voicemail system.

That's the caller's problem

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
May Jeff Ross always roast the eggs you want to fry

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
may your rice krispies always snap and pop, but never crackle

bradzilla

May your shoelaces always be just slightly too loose

a fragile ego

May every time you try to show a hilarious image or video to your friend end with them awkwardly saying "thats cool" and then changing the subject immediately.

FutonForensic

"enjoy your meal!"

instantly, my stomach twists into a knot. I focus all my concentration on any appropriate phrase: "Have a nice day." "Thanks." "My Compliments to the chef." my throat is gurgling. there is an inky sickness in it that is bubbling over and consuming me from the inside. it can't be contained. as my lips pry themselves open, I pray that I merely scream or vomit, and regret ever cutting in line ahead of that witch at the Burger King.

"you too"

tears drip down my face, off my chin, and into my Kids' Meal nuggets

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

"enjoy your meal!"

instantly, my stomach twists into a knot. I focus all my concentration on any appropriate phrase: "Have a nice day." "Thanks." "My Compliments to the chef." my throat is gurgling. there is an inky sickness in it that is bubbling over and consuming me from the inside. it can't be contained. as my lips pry themselves open, I pray that I merely scream or vomit, and regret ever cutting in line ahead of that witch at the Burger King.

"you too"

tears drip down my face, off my chin, and into my Kids' Meal nuggets

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"Would you like to buy a flower young man?"
"No thanks slightly suspicious gypsy crone"
Later:
"Hi Mum"
"Hey"
"So we put an offer on the house"
"Oh... right"
"Are you ok?"
"Yep"
Even later:
'Hmm every call to my Mum's been weird recently, is she mad at me? Is she disappointed? Maybe I borrow too much money off them, god I'm so selfish sometimes, is anyone else disappointed in me? Oh god what am I doing with my life?'
*Elsewhere a satisfied gypsy crone cackles maniacally by sinister firelight*

Senior Management

May you always wake up 23 minutes before you intend to on work days.

:jerry:

nobodygetshurt

May you always hit post too quickly to finish your

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
May your fridge magnets always lose their charge.

Twenty Four

Vynar posted:

May you always wake up 23 minutes before you intend to on work days.

May flights of angels sing thee to thy restless unfulfilling nap.

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
May you always find your dream job posting a day after the application deadline.

May you always suspect the efficacy of curses.

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
May your rear-view mirror always be askew.

May your houseplants forever disapprove of your music.

May your hands get sticky at the mere THOUGHT of maple syrup.

May your browser tabs always dawdle a moment too long before they close.

vanisher

May one or two grains of rice in your meals be uncooked

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

may your cell phone stop ringing just as you get it out of your pocket

may your tv antenna always be slightly off so any show you watch comes in badly and cuts out a lot

may your bedsheets always be slightly too hot and gross to be comfortable, even in the dead of winter

a dingus

Rhetorical questions only
May your roommate always eat the pizza you were looking forward to having for dinner.

bradzilla

May your shampoo and conditioner bottles be always nearly empty, so you have to squeeze them to get enough out

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
May you always find your toothbrush damp, as if someone had just used it.

May all of your button-down shirts have on button that feels a little loose.

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I curse your next grocery store visit to be full of nothing but products that are almost, but not quite, what you came there to pick up.

Only the next one though, not the ones after. I'm not a monster.

google THIS

When you're in a waiting room or a long line, may you always be stuck next to somebody who is just itching to share their dysfunctional life story.

LawfulWaffle

May you randomly become afflicted with that thing that makes cilantro taste really bad, but only after you've had a few good bites of your burrito.

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
May you always be temporarily paired with the man who drinks magic tea during lectures/meetings for group projects.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

May your doctor always keep you waiting in a paper gown for at least 20 minutes.

May your room always be just barely chillier than comfortable.

May your mother always smile weakly when you ask if you're still her favorite only child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
May your hotpocket always have an icy heart.

• Locked thread