Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

And it increases the odds of finishing the LP before 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

It sounds like your co-worker has a latex allergy. If so, that's rather easy to accommodate (simply using different gloves) and can be ADA lawsuit-worthy if serious enough and ignored.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Re: picking specific items, I have food allergies. If the one pack of cookies that's made in a nut-free factory isn't in stock, I *don't* get another option. Not gonna throw a tantrum if that happens, but I'll definitely ask.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

DK

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Peach

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Mario

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Don't do it! Dokapon isn't even the fun kind of bad, as the current LP will show.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

As a former New Mexicaner, I feel I must base my decision on who is the most authentic.

DK: they wear bolos, not ties. Out.
Yoshi: the west my be wild, but they still require pants.
Peach/Wario: both are quite good outfits, I could see either of them being worn to a square dance. If I'm judging by modern NMican styles, though, I need to give points for incorporating the turquoise scarf. Those folks love them some turquoise.

Final verdict: Peach has got it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Samovar posted:

Dang it, how come I never thought of Cheeseburger for VB and Chip?

I'm pretty sure that's half the reason they got together.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Warmal posted:

We genuinely had fun with this board. I think it might be the best one of the game.

It might also be relief at being able to win minigames.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

As far as team breakups, the T40s one went about as good as you can expect. It broke up because people moved out of town rather than any bad blood, the folks who wanted to keep LPing still make em, and the folks who were more in it for their friends have drifted away on the wind and keep in touch other ways (I assume, I'm not stalking their emails or anything, Kuvo just did a "where are they now" a while back).

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Hi I'm Daisy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I like the campaign mode, I don't like multiplayer stuff being locked behind it in a multiplayers-focused game. I can't recall how much Smash Bros had the same issue, if I get a game to play with friends having single-player stuff is great but I don't want "hold on guys I gota do this first, watch me play".

• Locked thread