Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
The worst is when a customer doesn't like what you have to say, so they go and find some higher up manager and they come back and just hand out free poo poo or do whatever to make the customer happy...all of which makes you seem like the rear end in a top hat for not having done that first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Yep; any stick based game puts non-critical stuff (if anything at all) over on the d-pad.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Callifornia2 posted:

Isn't this what everyone wanted? I was more mad at myself then anything for not doing better. Hopefully changing the difficulty for the computers will make this more fun for us.

We all joked about the Mario Party games breaking you guys and whatnot...but its not fun for anyone if you're just miserable! To concur:

Technowolf posted:

This is what I want.

more fun for everyone is good!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I left a couple episodes of this LP go unwatched so I'd have a backlog for recovering my wisdom tooth extraction. Thanks for making quality content for those addled on pain meds!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm normally a cat person...but Teddy is pretty great :)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I like that not even Nintendo could resist cashing in on the "turn of the millennium" hype in 2000. (Japanese release date was 12/3/00)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
To bring in a meme from a different Mario Party LP, I'm voting for the devil power of Daisy

• Locked thread