Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Just started watching, so gotta have a bit to catch up with. You're totally right though, Mario Party 2 is the best mario party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
I think Yoshi's lead is only going to grow from here, so totally Yoshi.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
I forgot this level even existed because it was so bad. Also I pretty much exclusively played two, I think.

Going to have to say DK, I think due to the random nature of this level and the sheer level of AI cheat, the hard ai will pull ahead.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wait til you get to Mario Party 4, the entire game is designed like that due to the over-reliance on Mini/Mega Mushrooms. Most of the boards will gently caress you over, or lock out everything interesting about it, because you don't have a Mini or Mega Mushroom on-hand. Some will just plain lock you into a corner of the map because of this until you get one, or land on the exact right space to escape.

This sounds horrible.

On the topic of the map, I don't actually remember it, but I think this is due to me not playing as much mario party the original as I did two. Two had great maps.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Gonna place my bet on Yoshi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Mini game stadium looks like a great way to get coins to get all the items, but I actually had forgotten it ever existed! I never played one as much as I did two.

• Locked thread