Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Calli, 9 minutes, 40 seconds posted:

Aren't I your loving princess!? Shouldn't you be worshipping me!?

It begins. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Warmal posted:

I'll have you know Calli forgot she had said that. But now that you've pointed it out she won't stop telling me I should worship her.

Glad I could help.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

get that OUT of my face posted:

Calli sounded so saccharine sweet throughout this video. Except for when she let out a disgusting belch.

Hot.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Luigi, because if he starts losing he's going to do his best to gently caress you all over.

Such is Luigi's Way.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I feel a little bad for guessing correctly.

But not that bad.

Chance Time was the best part of Mario Party and it's a goddamned shame they took it out of later installments. The cowards.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Throwing a vote at Mario, why not.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Sorry Calli, gotta vote for Michael this time.

This map is balls, ugh.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Technowolf posted:

Agreed. A map where the 'Happening' space basically makes the entire map take coins from you looks life the definition of Not Fun.

With the double nut punch of "You had to grind coins for this poo poo".

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Oh my god, between the silence as Michael can't bring himself to so much as breathe or push any buttons to advance the game and the sound of Calli tossing her controller I am laughing so goddamn hard right now.

Despite there being absolutely no sound you can still hear her fury. It's incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Mario.

Blaming the controller? LOL.

• Locked thread