Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I work in a 1-hour photo lab, and boy have I had some lovely experiences. I've had photos physically thrown at my face on more than one occasion and endless amounts of bitching from people wanting their hundreds of photos that they just ordered(a 30-60 minute job usually) in the next 10 minutes, when I was supposed to go home a half-hour previous.

Also people not realizing scale of price. Yes, when you order 4000+ images at 29c an image, it does cost 1200 dollars. If you look on your claim slip, it does tell you how much it's going to cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Gonna go with Peach, it's time for Calli to reveal that she's a dark horse in minigames.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Peach because a broken clock is at least right twice a day.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

The rage, it's so palpable you can cut it with a knife.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

A lot can happen in 10 turns. I'm throwing in with Peach.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jun 15, 2017

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Calli for best 2/3

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Putting money on Peach

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Peach will win by getting all 3 bonus stars

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012