Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
I can't really blame people who are asking for directions in the grocery store I work at right now, as we're nearing the end of building an expansion and so everything is getting moved. Like, half the time we don't even know where things are anymore. Our meat is literally on the opposite side of the store from where it was two days ago.

Still get annoyed at the people who expect me to be able to fix everything now. Or earlier today when I had a customer complain that she was getting a flea collar at only 50% off rather than 25% because she misread our sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Yeah, Michael's probably taking this one.

Nice job on the 99 point Bowser face, though.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Sorry to hear Teddy was being a pain. But then pets can be like that. I remember back when my cat was still with us one thing she loved to do was sneak up while we were watching TV or playing games or something, stick her arm through a gap between the seats in the couch, stab one of us with her claw, and make a break for it.

Anyway, the set-up for mini-game island is certainly an interesting concept, but having no way through but to beat certain nigh-impossible mini-games is not the best design choice as nobody is going to be good at all of them.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
I'm gonna guess that the hard computer takes this one. The infighting is going to split the human coin/star supply too much. That and the computer probably can keep track of where all those teleporters go.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
So out of curiosity has Fawful made it into any of the later Mario Party games? Because I'm pretty sure Calli has fury.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Sadly I too will be tossing my hat into Mario's ring. Plumber is dominating thus far, and neither of you are in a good spot to make a comeback.

On a sillier note, the mention at the beginning of Mario and co. creating a new world makes me wonder how often they create new lands... and end up having to fight through them afterward. And come to think of it didn't Super Mario Land 2 take place in "Mario Land"?

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Sadly despite what the tales of the Wild West would have us believe, most of the time it really is greedy land tycoons like Wario who win in the end.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Wow. I uh, I never heard somebody actually break while playing this game. I think I could have happily continued without that experience.

So, um, Calli for best 2 out of 3?

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Despite the obvious difference in luck I'm still voting for Yoshi over Wario, in the vain hope that skill will actually make a difference in the end.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
I think this next star might be the deciding factor, which means it's up to a game of luck to see who gets there first. And Calli has certainly had more luck than Michael thus far this board.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Calli might be behind on stars now, but between the Happening Star and the Coin Star I think she's got it.

Also, why wizards? I mean, I know witches are warlocks are supposed to be spoopy, but not wizards. Why not have them all dressed in monster costumes? Or at least give everybody little capes and fangs.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Michael's gonna take it.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Hi, I'm voting Daisy!

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Yeah... don't think the "kindness" stamp is really living up to its name. "I'm the kindest one around, and I'll beat you within an inch of your life if you disagree with me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
It's looking like Peach is gonna take this one. Sorry guys.

• Locked thread