Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

I was told I would be paid :10bux: if I said Michael would win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Based off the first half of the first board, this is going to be a bad idea but I'm going for it.

I'm just going to vote for Michael to win every single board of Mario Party 2. Every. Single. One.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

Based off the first half of the first board, this is going to be a bad idea but I'm going for it.

I'm just going to vote for Michael to win every single board of Mario Party 2. Every. Single. One.

Gotta keep voting Michael.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Calli would have won if she had just bet 5 more coins in the duel against DK. :rip:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Oh, right, voting.

Kilza posted:

No reason to change up my voting strategy. Michael with the best 2 out of 3.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

Please don't let me down this time Michael.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

Never. Stop. Voting. Michael.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

There really aren't a lot of old Something Awful Let's Play regulars making LPs anymore, are there? Chip and Ironicus are the only ones that I can think of. Slowbeef has a job and a family to attend to, I haven't seen anything from Diabeetus in a while, same with the Pokecapn crew, and the Tipping 40s website is dead which wiped out all of their videos. Psychedelic Eyeball was one of the last ones until he got a ban that didn't show up in the Leper's Colony due to off-site silliness. Now he's just doing Twitch streams.

Never saw a Voidburger LP, probably never will either. I'd rather not get into why.

Actually, with regards to the T40s, their videos are all up on Youtube and Kuvo is still around and making LPs. He's even LPing FF15 with topiKal and (sometimes) bandunk right now. Unfortunately Marvelis is dead to the LP community, never to return.

But I suppose in general the main point of this is true. There's a lot of people who used to LP but no longer are LPing, especially those who were popular on SA. I'm sure they each have their own respective reasons why they stopped. Unfortunately, life must move on.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

Michael, Michael, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

I've believed in you this whole time Michael, don't let me down now.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Michael. I can't believe my belief in you didn't pay off. :negative:

Also I love the list of places that was rattled off around the 12:30. Hawaii. Florida. Calgary? ...Lethbridge?!? ...Almost Banff?!?!? An interesting random list of places when put together.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

There were two times that the AI could have taken a path that got them a star, but instead decided to go the other way. :psyduck:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

I'm just going to go with whoever has the most coins at the end of 10 turns for the Mario Party 3 voting (and spoil tag it for anybody who hasn't watched yet).

So this time around I'll go with -----Calli----- to win.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

video, around 17 minutes in posted:

Michael: As we can tell from Horror Land, as soon as Calli is a little bit ahead, everyone votes there
Calli: Why?
Michael: Cause no one's voted for me
Calli: Really?
Michael: No one

Kilza posted:

(for Horror Land voting)
Michael, Michael, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

I'm just going to go with whoever has the most coins at the end of 10 turns for the Mario Party 3 voting (and spoil tag it for anybody who hasn't watched yet).

Gonna keep this up and vote -----Luigi----- this time around.

• Locked thread